2.13.2011

failure.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
                           -Sir Winston Churchill

So much to learn. So little time. There is so much for me to learn in this job I was in no way ready for... the learning curve is even larger than I imagined. Last week was slightly overwhelming trying to just keep up with everything going on while we were underway. I have messed up and gotten things wrong as well as just plain not known things I felt like I should. I realize I am not the first person to ever come in clueless, but I hate not feeling like I am prepared. I suppose the distinguishing factor will be how I recover from my falls... that's the fun of the challenge in doing something new, right?? 

It's just like the bruises I keep getting... no matter how many times I bang my knees, I'll still keep climbing up those ladders...

No comments:

Post a Comment