2.27.2011

best valentine ever.

Six-year-olds make the best valentines ever. FACT. My amazing friend's first grade class has been emailing me since I came to Japan. They ask me about Japan and the Navy... lots of funny questions, but really sweet! It is truly amazing to see the world through kids' eyes... I can only imagine what they say in the classroom everyday! This week, which has been quite hectic and not particularly fun,  I received the greatest package ever!

Catherine's entire class made me valentine's day cards... I will keep these forever. My guys thought I was going to start crying on them when I opened the package and realized what was inside...which I almost did...only pulling it together because I had an audience.

 This is without a fact the greatest valentine I have ever gotten...and completely made my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment