2.16.2011

eating pt 2.

I hate, no loathe, celery. I hate it with a passion and don't even think it deserves to be counted as a food. Even with that much hatred toward celery, I think it may be taking a back seat to a new disgusting a food...  white squid. I love sushi... and really love it here, but this was the worst thing I have ever eaten. I probably committed some inexcusable offense by spitting it out into a napkin, but it was that bad. This was like trying to chew through a white rubber... AWFUL.

white squid... yuck.

Meet the offender... I will continue my love of sushi but will NOT be repeating this horrible excuse of an edible food.

The rest of conveyor belt sushi was quite a success...

you just grab whatever pieces you want to try.




baby squid... actually yum.
baby shrimp... weird that they're looking at you.
salmon roe... like eating giant pop rocks.

1 comment: