1.20.2011

wedding bells.

To add to the number of engaged couples I know, my sister Amy got engaged this past weekend. I could not be happier for her! She has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know and is always so considerate of everyone else's feelings. She deserves nothing short of her own happily ever after!

To make the event even more special, she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. I am so honored and extremely excited about the upcoming nuptials! Even though the wedding is a ways off, tentatively set for May 2012, I am already having visions of what this wedding will be like...

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha! We totally discussed secretly getting married like they did! But, Katy keeps threatening to dance at our wedding... I feel like the reality of that is more appealing than a secret wedding.

    ReplyDelete