4.02.2011

blessings.

I did not quite realize the magnitude of the disaster that struck Japan until the next day. It took seeing the news and word to come our way from big Navy before we really understood what had happened. Since we were out away from land already, we did not feel the tremors when it struck.

I had emails from my family and friends immediately checking on me before I even knew that it was more than just a standard, we have them all the time, Japanese earthquake. Then, when I finally did get to send out an update, I got the most encouraging messages back. I got emails back even from people I hadn’t emailed initially. It never ceases to amaze me how much the people you love can help you to get through long days.  I am so blessed that I have such amazing people in my life.

If you are in this group of people, I will never be able to thank you enough for the encouraging thoughts, messages, and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment