8.11.2012

parentals.

Ron and Sarah came aaaaalllllll the way to Japan!!


This was the BEST early birthday present ever! We spent a week exploring every single form of public transportation, sweat our weight's worth walking up an island, saw Buddha, and even took a water taxi! I love when I have visitors and have an excuse to take a few days away from my Navy life to go out and see some of this crazy country I live in. During a very busy week, we had Thai, Peruvian, Italian, and American food all over Japan with quite amazing views. We went on a relentless search for the imperial palace, walked some, and also toured the glorious hunk of metal named eighty-five.

Fuji even gave us the privilege of showing itself through the haze with some glorious views from Midtown. Sarah and I got in some great Asain shopping, and Ron discovered the wine selection at Japanese grocery stores. The best was the amazing view of the nighttime Tokyo skyline seen from way up high in the Ritz. Tea time of course was good too!

I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family who loves me enough to add to the bucket list just for me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment