5.06.2012

free.

FINALLY free from inspection times...for now. I have rejoined the part of society that sees the sun when it is up and does slightly more than just sleep at their home. As much as I enjoy my endless hours on good ship 85, I definitely enjoy the time away.

To make the lack of a seven day work week EVEN better, J came back to the land of the rising sun! :) 

We had the best time walking in the rain for hours on end, squeezing onto crowded trains, and getting lost...way lost when I was navigating. Needless to say he his better at punctuality, planning, and navigating.... I am really only around to get us lost and people watch on the trains...and pick out places to stop and shop. The shopping part I am very good at. The only downside is that my feet are way too big for Japanese shoes.

J and I discovered shrines and castles, shops, food stands, light houses, big cliffs, and even Octoberfest in Japan in April. What a Japanese adventure we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment